Top 10 Free Ways to Advertise your Website on the Internet
Internet was made to be free, so this means there are so many opportunities for you to “advertise” your business online for FREE! Here are some tips on how you can spread the word about your website address (link):
- Email Signature: Use your website link with every email you send to any person you contact.
- Blog Comments: Comment on local blogs and use your website and email as a reference.
- Forum Topics: Share your experience and comments in local forums.
- Free Classifieds: Place an ad on free classifieds websites.
- Directory List: List your business name, website link and description on free directories.
- Yellow Pages: Ad you business to your local online Yellow Pages website.
- Create a list of the top 10 myths for a specific category on your website.
- Add your website to Google Maps “Google Local”.
- Add your website to Windows Live Local Listing Center.
- Add your website to HotFrog, it is a nice simple business listing site.
Not all these ideas may be appropriate for your business. The important thing is to think creatively and experiment. The Internet is an extremely flexible tool that gives your business many avenues for advertisement and enables you to react quickly to customer feedback.
Ali Almoosawi is a Consultant in Social Media Marketing and Social Media Management, Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimization SEO, Link Building, Web Design & Development. He is also a Speaker, Presenter and Instructor. http://about.me/AliAlmoosawi - Google+