While SEOs can provide clients with helpful services, some unethical SEOs can be fraud/scam that may lead your site to be blocked and removed from search engines. Here are some things to consider when you want to hire an SEO specialist as per Google statement:
- Be careful of SEO company or web consultant that send you email out of the blue.
- No one can guarantee a #1 ranking in any search engine.
- Never trust a person that tells you he will move your site to the first page in search engine results.
- Be careful if a company/consultant is secretive or won’t clearly explain what they intend to do.
- Be sure to understand that no search engine will take money for better site ranking.
- Never believe anyone that tells you “We’ll submit your website to thousands of search engines”, there is no such procedure.
So, never trust an person or an email that says “ Do you wish you could increase your online leads? Getting a GUARANTEED 1ST PAGE GOOGLE RANKING is easier and more cost-effective than you might think. We have helped a lot of businesses thrive in this market and we can help you! Simply hit reply and I’ll share with you the cost and the benefits See you at the top!”.
Ali Almoosawi is a Consultant in Social Media Marketing and Social Media Management, Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimization SEO, Link Building, Web Design & Development. He is also a Speaker, Presenter and Instructor. http://about.me/AliAlmoosawi - Google+